- Experienced medical students who attend a Russell Group university
- Practice questions included so you can consolidate your learning after the session
- Classroom setting
- Tips and tricks to ace the exams
- Help and support available just send us an email
- Checklist sent after the course to ensure you do not miss out any topics whilst revising
- Most importantly, we will stay in touch with you after the course because you matter to us!
- Similar services run by our competitors cost £100+ per hour, however, we believe you are receiving more for a fraction of the price.
- We have a team of medics with over 10 years of experience in total.
This is a one day course which is run in various locations in London from 10am – 5:30pm. We believe in small class sizes as it ensures everyone receives the help they need. Each instructor that is present on the day is a medical student at a Russell Group University, so you are in safe hands. Every student that attends the session will get a copy of our A4 course book which includes all the tips and tricks that will help you with your UKCAT revision after the intensive course. Fortunately for you, our help does not end after the UKCAT Intensive course, our instructors are able to help you so do not be afraid to contact us by phone and email.
TIP: During the lunch break and after the de-brief, the instructor may be able to go through your personal statement so bring it along (shh… don’t tell anyone that we told you)
Proposed schedule of the UKCAT Intensive Course:
- 10:00 – 10:15: Arrival, Registration and Resources
- 10:15 – 11:45: Verbal Reasoning
- 11:45 – 13:15: Quantitative Reasoning
- 13:15 – 13:45: Lunch
- 13:45 – 15:15: Abstract Reasoning
- 15:15 – 16:00: Decision Making
- 16:00 – 17:00: SJT
- 17:00 – 17:30: Debrief and Finish