Medsimple refers to ‘Medsimple,’ ‘we’ ‘our,’ ‘us’ and the ‘website’ refers to ‘www.medsimple.co.uk’ and all the pages within it.
‘Services’ refers to guidance, support, workshops, order, consultations, events and resources, whether paid for or free of charge.
‘Fee’ refers to the fee payable for the ‘services’ but excludes additional charges that may arise.
At Medsimple, we collect data needed for the running of our services, subscription to the mailing list and signing up for events. The personal data collected depends entirely on the order selected and may include but is not limited to: name, email address, mobile number, job position, address and other information needed for the purchase of a service.
We may also collect data from the usage of our websites, this may include: device, IP address, web browser, search, search results, website pages visited. The information collected may be associated with a unique identification number.
All data provided will be used for the purpose of fulfilling your order.
PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE USING OUR WEBSITE OR PURCHASING OUR SERVICES. PLEASE ALSO CONTINUE TO READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS REGULARLY, AS WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO MODIFY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS HERE DESCRIBED AT ANY TIME, IN ANY WAY AND FOR ANY REASON WITHOUT PRIOR WARNING.
Terms and conditions
The following terms and conditions are applicable to all use of our website (www.medsimple.co.uk) and all our services including our courses, school services, consultations, international services, free events and support provided. Through use of our website, you agree that you aware of our terms and conditions, have read, understood in its entirety and agree to fully abide and accept these terms.
No addition to, variation of, exclusion or attempted exclusion of any of these conditions will be binding on Medsimple unless in writing and signed by a duly authorised representative of Medsimple.
- You may copy electronically, save and print portions of the website for your own personal use. These portions of the website must clearly reference the source: Medsimple or www.medsimple.co.uk
- Electronic copies of any of our resources or services provided included but not limited to workbooks, presentations, worked examples, question banks, lesson plans are only accessible for a maximum of 12 months and are non-refundable
- No information from the website can be used reproduced, used for any teaching, tutoring or guidance without our consent and prior written permission.
- The information enclosed on the website may not be used to generate income of any kind, or to otherwise support any commercial undertaking.
- All text, design, pictures, tables, charts, graphs and other material, in this website remain our intellectual property in perpetuity. Likewise, our logos, micrologo, favicon, slogans remain our intellectual property. These can never be reproduced, modified or used for any purpose outside of their original source, without written permission prior to. Additionally, logos, trademarks or slogans of Medsimple may not be used to suggest links to or endorsements of any other services of any kind without our express written permission
- All resources including documents, feedback, workbook that are sent electronically via email .pdf may have electronic settings making reproduction difficult and harder; these may be set to be perishable at any time at our absolute discretion. This is in accordance with our intellectual property policy.
- Any other use of materials on this website (including without limitation any reproduction, modification, distribution or republication) without our prior written permission is strictly prohibited.
- All rights are reserved unless explicitly granted.
- If any terms are violated then this constitutes as an infringement of our copyright
Condition of use for images:
- Occasionally Medsimple will take photographs of our workshops and services. These images may be used for but not limited to marketing publications, websites and social media. Students attending our courses may appear in the images taken. To comply with the Data Protection Act 2018 Medsimple will obtain permission before photographs of the student(s) are taken either verbally or in written form.
- Embarrassing or distressing images will not be used.
- Medsimple will use group photographs with general labelling such as ‘Medsimple interview workshop’
- Medsimple will only use images of students who are well dressed and will shows these students and Medsimple in a positive light
- Medsimple will take suitable measures to ensure the images are used for the sole purpose for which they were taken, but we are not responsible for publication of those images by other websites or for any consequences arising from publication.
- If you do not wish to give consent to the student’s image being used in the above ways, please contact us and ask for a non-consent form to complete and return to Medsimple prior to the workshop or course the student is due to attend.
- It is important that you notify us of any disabilities and special dietary requirements you may have. Please inform us at the time of booking, and in any event at least four weeks in advance of the course start date so that the necessary adjustments can be made.
Cancellations, transfers and refunds
Our cancellation policy is as follows:
- Under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 (Consumer Contracts Regulations) you may cancel your purchase of the Course within a period of 14 calendar days (Cancellation Period) from the date on which the contract is concluded
- You must inform Medsimple of your decision to cancel, within the Cancellation Period, by sending an email to email@example.com with subject heading: ‘Cancellation within cancellation period’
- You may cancel your order of a service up to 14 days prior to the relevant service start date. You will receive a full refund of your fees less a £ 65 charge to cover administration costs, plus VAT where applicable, and less the cost of all applicable delivery charges. Where the cost of the service is less than £65, no refund will be payable by Medsimple.
- By booking a course within 2 weeks of the service date, you waive your 14 day ‘cooling off’ period, and therefore the right to receive any refund of your fees
- If we make changes or cancellations, we will endeavour to give sufficient time in which to notify all attendees. In the unlikely event that this occurs, you will be entitled to a full refund, however any expenses incurred related to the course including (but not limited to) travel, food and accommodation will not be reimbursed.
- No refunds are given if there is no attendance.
- All purchases of e-resources and e-services- including but not limited to all online course; webinars; psychometric testing access, personal statement skype consultations, personal statement draft review, mock medicine interviews are non-refundable.
- We require 2 working days’ notice to switch tuition time – failure to do this may result in the session expiring. The client will not be able to rearrange the session or get a refund for any unused time.
- Service bookings may be transferred to a different location or date (subject to availability) but not a different course type. Medsimple reserves the right to charge a £20 administration fee to proceed with any booking amendment.
- Due to the nature of the internet and any other practical reasons, we cannot guarantee error free operation of this website, and will accept no responsibility for any loss suffered, or claimed to be suffered, as a result of any lack of functionality of our website or any part thereof.
- As we value our customers’ experience, we would greatly appreciate it if, on discovering any non-functionality, you notify us of the problem encountered. This will allow us to put measures in place as quickly as possible for the benefit of our customers.
- This website includes links to other websites which are neither owned nor operated by us; this does not represent an endorsement. These links are provided only for your convenience and we neither hold responsibility for, nor give any warranties for, nor make any representations regarding the content, usefulness or functionality of any such websites and/or services. We are neither responsible for, nor liable in relation to, the content or your use of such websites.
Limitations of Liability
- Any information provided by Medsimple in any format is to be considered guidance, and every individual is responsible for choosing how they wish to use such information in light of that.
- In brevity, Medsimple is purely an advisory service; Medsimple does not make any guarantees regarding the outcome of any admissions tests or university applications and cannot be held liable for any unsuccessful outcomes.
- All our content is the personal opinion of the author. They are unofficial, to be used only as a guide and Medsimple takes no responsibility for their accuracy and will not be held liable for any losses associated with their usage
- All information provided on the website or in any associated documents is to be considered guidance only. Your use of such information and/or data is therefore entirely at your own risk.
- Medsimple does not make any representation, guarantee or commitment to you that the resources will be error free.
- Medsimple does not make any commitment that the online courses will be compatible with or operate with your software or hardware.
- We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties. However, regarding the use of customer/user data, following terms and conditions apply:
- We reserve the right to retain for our own use customer details that you have provided us. This is to ensure we continue to provide you with the very best service on any future occasions that you contact us.
- It is suggested that attendees arrive at least fifteen minutes before the course start time. If attendees arrive after the course start time without prior warning, we reserve the right to refuse admission.
- All Tuition bookings are fully non-refundable.
- All courses have a minimum number of attendees required; we reserve the right to cancel or postpone the course if this minimum number is not achieved.
- You acknowledge that Medsimple operates a zero-tolerance policy in relation to inappropriate behaviour of students. In particular abusive or violent behaviour directed at Medsimple’s staff or other students and unfair or dishonest practices, will not be tolerated under any circumstances. Medsimple may at its reasonable discretion and without liability or an obligation to refund Fees, refuse to supply any service to any student and may refuse to admit to, and may remove from the course delivery premises, any student whose participation in any service would, in Medsimple’s reasonable opinion, be undesirable or whose behaviour Medsimple considers is or may be in breach of this Agreement.
- Your personal possessions are your sole responsibility and Medsimple accepts no responsibility and/or liability for anything that is lost or stolen from its venues. You are advised during our services to keep your valuables with you at all times.
- At Medsimple, we use external venues for the running of some of our courses, we take no responsibility for any issues, injuries or events which take place at our venues.
- You must comply with all health and safety rules and regulations and any other reasonable security requirements that apply at the premises at which Courses are provided.